Today my little blog has been nominated for the “Versatile Blogger Award” by the lovely Hali, from Softwearhacks.
This is my first nomination ever and I’m very excited and, of course, honoured.
As I’m not familiar with this kind of things, I’m also very gratful that Hali took her time to write the rules… :-D
1. Link the person who nominated you.
2. List 7 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other blogs!
My 7 Facts:
1. I am European, of Italian nationality
2. my passion for crafts dates back to my childhood when I was used to handsew clothes for my Barbie doll. I couldn’t afford to buy many so I made them myself.
3. as a child I wanted to become an astronomer, and later a journalist. I haven’t fullfilled my dream of becoming an astronomer but I’m still gazing at the stars, and as for the journalist… I have been published few articles but it never became my profession… but I’m a blogger though! :-)
4. I’m “versatile” also in sports: I play tennis and I do yoga, and I used to play rugby and judo in my younger days.
5. when I see something that I like, I look at it carefully trying to find out if I can reproduce it. :-)
6. I love Japan and I’m trying to learn Japanese in my free time.
7. I might be Italian but I don’t drink coffee.. I take tea, my dear!
(sorry only) 10 amazing blogs (in no particular order):
5. Love, Lucie
9. Sakè puppets
10. No time to sew